Have you been dreaming of starting your own business in 2019? It’s time to do it! There are 5 reasons to start a business in 2019. Don’t let another year go by. Many people just like you are making plans to start a side hustle in their spare time, while others are making a permanent full-time career shift. It makes perfect sense. They already possess the important skills and tools needed to lead a start-up. Here are 5 reasons to start a business in 2019…
- Never a Better Time– The economy is booming for small businesses. As a University Business Professor and entrepreneur, I can tell you that entry into the market has never been this easy. You have access to the world’s resources on your phone and laptop. If you have questions about technology, product development or your customer, YouTube or Google will be your best friend. With a few clicks you can watch education videos, apply for your business license & permits, search & secure your name online, find your clients and get to work. It’s never been easier.
- The Happy Factor –Defining your purpose is key to your success. Pure joy and fulfillment takes place when you find out what you are good at, what you love to do and you can make a solid living with it. When those three areas intersect, you are sure to be successful and happy. Life is too short to be stuck in a miserable job. Having financial independence from others can give you a strong sense of satisfaction.
- Small Business Hype –Supporting a small business has become a popular trend. In recent studies they have found that customers will pay more for a small business product or service than the exact same item from a large corporation. Customers are then heading to the social media platforms and posting about their purchases, just as they would if they donated to a nonprofit cause. Popular culture has made shopping small the new civic duty to brag about. Take advantage of this.
- Small Investments – We are now in the digital age. With that comes free online resources and social media platforms that can advertise your products or services. Connection with your clients is the key to helping them solve their problems. Gone are the days where you need to take out print or tv ads. You can just as easily reach your ideal market on free or low cost platforms. You also have access to free forums, industry groups and low cost coaching options.
- Be your own Boss – The company direction, goals and vision can be yours if you are the boss. You set the tone and tasks of the organization. You will work hard, but the flexibility in hours and location are yours. Another advantage to the digital age, is many entrepreneurs can work while sitting on the beach or in a mountain cabin. Being your own boss allows you to be in control of your future.
Some people are destined to be an entrepreneur and start their own business. If you have been dreaming of this, don’t let another year go by. It’s time to take action and do this thing. You have what it takes, so go for it! If you want to start a business, but don’t know exactly which one is right for you, I have a course that could help you. CLICK HERE to learn more. The Business Idea Bullseye Course will help you define what you are good at, what you love and tests the market profitability. You want to make money and not have another hobby!
I hope you have enjoyed this article and it will inspire you to take the leap. You can do it! Go for it and make a living doing what you love!
Business blessings to you!
P.S. I have another blog post that you may enjoy Click Here to read 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Start a Business For our free business resources, check out our website.
Share on Social Media